Guests who bought this also bought
Stryker MP2 Elite
TIPPMANN STRYKER MP1 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
- Full electro-pneumatic marker
- Low pressure Spool Vale design
- 4 Firing modes: Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto
- Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- Folding shoulder stock, perfect for close quarters battle
- Top Picatinny rail for accessories
- Ported, aluminum barrel with shroud
- Customizable design accepts aftermarket accessories
- Easy access firing engine for maintenance
- LED visual setting indicator
- Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
The Tippmann Stryker features a fully Electro-Pneumatic design that makes it one of the quietest and smoothest shooting spool-valve Tippmann markers ever designed.
The Tippmann Stryker has a fully programmable board with firing modes including semi, burst, ramping and full-auto. These markers are tournament legal as they require an allen key to change settings.
All of the new Stryker markers are Autococker threaded so it will accommodate the majority of paintball barrels on the market.
Not only is the marker well-built but the maintenance is extremely easy. Access to the to the firing engine is fast so you can get in, lube everything and keep your Stryker top shape. The customizable design makes hundreds of accessories including lasers, flashlights, rails and scopes easy to install.